Delivery in France
Choco Banana Nems
Treat your taste buds with this gourmet recipe!
- Cut 2 bananas into 8 pieces and set aside
- In a saucepan, dissolve the Energy Diet chocolate in the low-fat cream over low heat. Cut the heat as soon as it thickens
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cut the sheets of brick in half. Brush the bricks with melted butter or olive oil
- Garnish with a spoonful of chocolate paste and a piece of banana, and roll it into a nem.
- Put them in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes to brown. For the sauce, mix the dose of Energy Diet with the milk
That's it, what do you think?
[Total: 1 Average: 4]
You must sign in to vote