Delivery in France
Carrot Clafoutis with Honey and Coriander
A light and balanced starter to wow your guests!
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Finely chop the onion. Brown the onion in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the grated carrots and honey, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Add the coriander, then combine and fill individual moulds with the mixture.
- Mix the Energy Diet Omelette with the herbs and milk. Pour this mixture into the moulds.
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven at 180°C.
- Serve on a bed of salad with some baby spinach leaves and sprouted seeds.
That's it, what do you think?
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
You must sign in to vote