A gourmet pizza that takes you on a journey!
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Spread the pizza dough on a baking sheet and prick it with a fork.
- Prepare the pizza sauce by mixing 2 packets of tomato-vegetable spread with 6 portions of cold water and the pureed tomato.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes and mushrooms and cut them into thin slices. Cut the mozzarella into small cubes.
- When the pizza base is golden brown, take it out of the oven and place the spread, tomato and mushroom slices on top.
- Scatter the mozzarella cubes and sprinkle lightly with oregano.
- Bake for another 10 minutes at 200°C.
- When the pizza is cooked, place a handful of rocket leaves in the centre and drizzle with olive oil.
That's it, what do you think?