Relax herbal tea After-meal

5.0 / 5 (0) 0 reviews

Quantity

24,90(either 452,73€ / kg)VAT included

Available immediately

Discover RELAX infusions from Beautysané! Made of 100% organic natural ingredients, manufactured in France, they are the real deal! Our infusions are enriched with hemp flowers from French organic farming, to bring softness and serenity to your days! The After-meal infusion tea combines various plants selected for their relaxing and digestive virtues. This infusion with high quality ingredients is recommended after lunch and dinner, to relax and digest gently.

90% (Apple*, Olive leaves*, Lemon balm*, Verbena*, Verbena leaves*), 10%: Hemp*.

*Ingredient from organic farming. Herbal tea: French origin.

Directions for use: 2 to 4 grams per cup. Brew for 10 minutes at 80° – 100°. Do not infuse too hot. Add a fatty substance for optimal transfer of benefits. 1 to 2 cups per day.
Storage conditions: Store in a dark place.
Beautysané herbal tea contain 10% hemp in a 55 g bag.
Price24,90(either 452,73€ / kg)VAT included

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Show reviews in all languages (1)

Be the first to review “Relax herbal tea After-meal”